Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Day Later....

And a day later, the truck is sold! I posted it on craigslist yesterday and was overwhelmed by the amount of interest we had. Pookie was in training all day yesterday so I was fielding all these emails about a truck I've barely driven. A guy came by last night, paid for it, and left with the keys. The truck is actually still sitting in our driveway, but they're supposed to come back and pick it up today. I feel sorry for the poor kid that he's buying it for, but maybe he'll fix it up a little for him. Pookie tried to get back in it last night. He was feeling a little sentimental about the whole thing. It's the only vehicle he's ever driven...his trademark, so it's a little hard to see it go. She's been a good ole girl. We've had to do very little maintenance on it, and by this I mean, he only gets the oil changed about every 8,000 miles (not because I don't tell him to do otherwise). He just doesn't think about routine maintenance. I'm glad he's not the same about shaving or cutting his hair. Anyway, the truck is officially gone! I never imagined we'd part ways so soon. Here's to hoping our current vehicles last as long as it did!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I've always heard great things about Craigslist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- you sold it quick! I remember that truck! I was sentimental when we sold my Eclipse this summer. It went to a 16 year old girl, the same age I was when I got it. I hope that she hasn't already wrecked it!

    ReplyDelete