Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

32 weeks

I'm on a roll this week, three posts in a row. Not much to say today, other than that I went to the dr. this morning for my 32 (yikes) week appt. Thankfully, my weight gain has stalled out and I hasn't brought on any more comments from the doctor. My bp seems to be holding steady at borderline and since I was having contractions over the weekend, they made sure everything still seemed "secure." Thankfully, it did. They did some other test, but I haven't heard the results on it yet. If it's positive, it means I'm having some signs of preterm labor, if it's negative, it means that it's not likely I'd deliver in the next two weeks. I'm not even considering that an option, so I'm certain it will be negative. So, things seem to be where they should, and hopefully we won't have a baby for say another 7 or 8 weeks. I really want Grant to get to enjoy his Christmas sans baby sister!

Oh yeah... and the truck is gone :-(! I'm not sure whether to cry or celebrate, but it doesn't matter much anyway. Apparently, they came and picked it up while we were at work yesterday. It's really odd with it not there! On to bigger and better things!

1 comment:

  1. I am praying that you don't go into preterm labor because it is not fun. Hopefully she will hold off till time. Take it easy. Bed Rest is not fun either. I know easier said than done. But do try...

    ReplyDelete