Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Quote

Nothing much to report today.. just another week at our house with our crazy little boy. So today, all I'm sharing is a brief quote from Gilda Radner. I read her book, It's Always Something, when I was early on in high school, too young to really understand alot of what it is about. She died after a long struggle with ovarian cancer, and learned to live each day as if it was her first (or last). I enjoyed the book and wanted to leave you with a quote from her:

I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity. - Gilda Radner


So often, it's hard to really look at life in this way. Just food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment