Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's A.......(revised with pics)

Sweet, Sweet Profile


Nothing Showing!

Girl! So, they've officially said that we're having a girl. Proud daddy took the ultrasound pics to work with him, so I can't scan them in right now. I'll try to scan some of the better ones in tomorrow. This ultrasound was more surreal than any that I've had so far I think. With Grant's, I was a nervous wreck. I woke up today with what seems to be the beginnings of a head cold, so my nerves didn't really get worked up. I was too busy thinking about blowing my nose and my throbbing head. However, they got some really great pictures, and we could really see a lot. She was kicking and moving all over the place, it was really sweet. The doc says that everything looks really good. The ultrasound this time showed a due date of Jan 14th, so we're looking at sometime between Jan 8th and 14th, plus or minus a few weeks. It's such an amazing thing that they can see so much at this stage. They said the baby weighs about 10 ounces right now, yet you can see every finger, etc. God is so good!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your news! We can't wait to meet her!

    I talked to Leigh Anne today, and her sale starts tomorrow morning early if you want to swing by.

    ReplyDelete