Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's Not Easy Being Green

Grant got some new finger paints from the Easter Bunny. In a moment of craziness, I thought it would be fun to try it. I cannot stand to be dirty & really have a hard time letting go of control & letting my kids get dirty. I know I shouldn't be that way because the need to explore things, so I'm trying to do better. Here are few pics of my little artists.

My messy messy girl loved it! She would stick her entire hand in the paint and smear it every where. At one point, she touched her face & wiped it all over it. She then licked her lips & got a huge glob of it in her mouth & started screaming. I'm sure it's non-toxic, but it must not taste very good!


All of the paints eventually merged & turned green! She was green from head to toe & so was my mom. She threw a huge fit when I picked her up & took her to the bath tub!








4 comments:

  1. Fun times! I have a hard time with the mess, too - but have gotten tons better. Lawton doesn't like to have messy hands, though, so he doesn't beg to paint. I have to beg him TO paint. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol looks like fun!

    I also hate being dirty, but having a job which involves children has certain forced me to get over it, at least to some extent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send the kiddos on over and Mitchell will help them explore in the dirt and mud! HAHA Finger painting is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! One of my sisters is the same way about messiness...so she invites me over to do any messy activities with her kiddos:)

    ReplyDelete