Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Preview, etc..

Yesterday, Grant's MDO program had all of their Halloween festivities. All of the kids wore their costumes first thing in the morning and then they were changed into their regular clothes for the remainder of the day. I cannot imagine being the teacher of a bunch of preschoolers and having this task assigned to me, hence the reason I will never be a preschool teacher! Anyway, Grant was very excited to show off his dragon costume to his teacher, Mrs. Mary Anne, whom he adores. The picture below is of he and his cousin Ella, aka Minnie Mouse. They were too cute together. I mentioned before that they got put into different classes this year even though they're the same age school-wise. It really upset me at first, but I guess they've adjusted. He just misses getting to spend time with her two days a week. Can you believe she's only 4 months older than him??! Look at how tall she is!



On a totally separate note, I cannot believe that 3/4ths of this pregnancy has passed. As I have mentioned before, it's gone soooo fast this time. I can't help but be a little sad that it seems to be slipping away. More than likely, it will be my last one, and every little kick, etc. is one that I'll never feel again. Never say never though! My wonderful friends from church are giving me a baby shower on Saturday, and I'm sure that will make it all that much more real! I told them I didn't need a shower, and they insisted that I need girl stuff, soo.... I guess I should just be thankful to have them! We finally hung the pictures that I've had for months in her room on Saturday night. We actually tried earlier last week, and it was a bit of a disaster that led to giant holes in the wall, patching, and painting. They're up now, and they look great. Pics to come later!

Tommorow is Dr. day and Grant is looking forward to hearing the baby's heartbeat. We will also be making our rounds to friends and family's places of business to show off my little man. Last year, that was a disaster of sorts that resulted in lots of crying. He's changed alot since then, and is quite the showboat, so I doubt it will be a problem. I'm sure I'll have many more pictures to post on Thursday....that is if I get my memory card burned onto a CD and cleared in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment