Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Sweet Things



Hope everyone had a Happy Easter! Claire enjoyed her first Easter and first church service. We've been going to class since she was about 3 weeks old, but this was the first time we went for the worship service since her doctor said not to take her until April. We had fun hunting eggs yesterday and eating lots of sweets! I'll be glad when they're all gone since I tend to be the one that eats the most of them! My favs are the Sweetart Gummy Bunnies, but I've eaten all of those already. Now, I'm munching on the Sweetart Jelly Beans!

This next picture is how I found Pookie and the kiddos when I came home from the grocery store. If you know anything about Grant you know he does not like sleeping. This picture is so funny because he looks like he just fell out climbing into Pook's arms. Apparently, he'd been asleep on the couch and fell off of it. He ran to find Pook and he was rocking Claire, so he climbed in his lap too and went right back to sleep. So sweet!

I've decided to go on and go back to work a little early, so this is my last week of maternity leave. As much as I've enjoyed being off, I think it's harder to be here than it is to be at work. I can't get anything done here anyway, and I'm ready to get back in the groove. I never thought I'd say that! Kudos to you SAHMs. I don't think I'm cut out to do what you do, at least not at this stage. I know I'll miss being home, but hopefully I'll adjust again quickly. Miss Claire might have a little harder time. She hates the bottle, so next week will be interesting to say the least. I'm just going to try to enjoy this week to the fullest with them!

3 comments:

  1. AWWW!!! Love the family picture! I also love how you all coordinate so well. You all look great! That last picture is GREAT!!!! That's what I call good sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sleeping picture! Was Pookie asleep, too? ;) The family picture is great, too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome, striking & a downright smashing family photo, even Pookie. My best to you & Ms. Claire next week.

    ReplyDelete