Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sick Day

My little dude is sick, so we're hanging out in the house today. I should've known something was up when he wouldn't eat dinner last night.. he's a very good eater. He's gotten sick twice and now he's sleeping. He never stops moving, so I know he feels rotten. Thank goodness we have our nanny. I packed Claire up and took her over there so she can stay away from the germiness for at least a few hours. This will be a good test run for Tuesday. I hate that he feels bad, but I don't get to cuddle much with him anymore, so it's nice to just sit and hold him. Last time he got one of these stomach viruses I got it a few days later. I was pregnant then so I think it was even worse, but I'm really hoping that no one else catches this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment