Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

SNOW DAY!

We finally got a little bit of snow to play in. It was all gone by the afternoon, but Grant had so much fun playing in it on Saturday morning. The first picture is from Friday night. I brought Grant's boots from last year in and he insisted that we put them on. He didn't take them off until bed time. He kept peeking out the window to see if the snow had started yet.

Daddy is so good at playing in the snow (or anywhere) with Grant.

Claire even got in a little snow action. She was not at all happy about all of the gear I put on her to go outside though. The hat she has on was mine when I was little, but this is the first time she's had a reason to wear it.

Can you tell he loved it? When I told him Friday that it was supposed to snow. He said maybe it will be Christmas. I tried to explain that it was just winter when it snowed, not neccesarily Christmas.

We had fun, and I'm so glad we had a little time to play in the snow. Now, I'm glad it's gone and all I can say is BRING ON SPRING!! I'm so so ready for warmer weather, not hot, just warmer. I'd order low 70's if I could. Hope everyone enjoyed the snow as much as we did!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it really snowed there! That is so funny about Grant saying that it was Christmas time when it snowed. Joshua said the exact same thing the other day!!!

    ReplyDelete