Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Painting is Done!

Well, Friday was a long day, but the painting in both Grant's and new baby girl's room is officially finished. We got some of the furniture shifting done, and now it's just a waiting game for Grant's new big boy stuff to be delivered so we can get both rooms set up. No one died during the painting or furniture moving process, and it was fairly pain free. Pook did run over one of my big toes with one of the dresser causing it to bleed from under my toenail, which I'd never experienced. It's feeling better now, and it was worth that little sacrifice for everything we accomplished. Saturday, I was a bit of a zombie due to all of the work on Friday. I never knew that I could be soooo tired after getting a decent night of sleep, but I think I over did it slightly on Friday. Thankfully, besides a little cleaning, grocery getting, and some shopping, the rest of the weekend was fairly uneventful so there was plenty of time to recover. UT lost Sat night for anyone that lives in a cave, but I didn't stay around to witness the 2nd half so I was spared most of the moaning and groaning that I'm sure took place on Saturday night. Last night, we enjoyed a cookout with our Sunday school class that absolutely wore Grant out. We had a great time hanging out with everyone and look forward to doing it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment