Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Let the Countdown Begin

Nothing blogworthy going on in my life this week really, at least nothing anyone would care to read about, so I thought I'd write about something totally irrelevant... Grey's Anatomy starts in 2 weeks!! I know it's horrible that I'm counting down to this, but it's the only show that I absolutely have to see. If Meredith and Derrick break up because of Christina and Burke, I'm going to get really mad!

I will probably try to watch Private Practice this season too because I really like Kate Walsh (aka Addison), but we'll see how long that holds up. It stinks that both shows come on at 8 because that's usually around the time we start getting a bath and getting ready for bed. I, seriously, don't know what we did before we had a DVR! So, I'll probably just end up recording Private Practice and watching it if time permits, but Grey's night is my night, so daddy will have to handle the bath on Thursdays, and Grant can just stay up a little later waiting for me to put him to bed. We don't have a rigorous night time routine, and who am I kidding??? He's never in bed by nine. I'm doing good if we're laying down at 9:30!! I know this probably makes me a horrible mother, but there just isn't enough time in the evening for everything that we have to accomplish. Maybe when he starts school in a few years, we'll work on getting him to go to bed at a more reasonable hour. I think he's wired like his mommy and daddy... we'd both much rather stay up late and sleep late too! Too bad that Grant's the only one getting to sleep late for now!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Grey's either. When we moved, we got a DVR. I love it! Can't imagine why we didn't get one sooner.

    ReplyDelete