Pages

Monday, June 11, 2007

Grant's 2nd Birthday

Grant's 2nd birthday was May 24th. We had a Mickey Mouse blowout on the 26th and he enjoyed every last minute of it. Mommy, Daddy, and Grant were all worn out at the end of the day, and I'm not sure if our house will ever be able to absorb all of the toys that he was given. It's so much fun seeing his little face light up. He knew something was happening the night before the party when I put the Mickey tablecover on. He said, "Ta da, it's a party!" You just can't beat a 2 year old! I'm still not quite sure that he understands why it's over now. For several days, even weeks, he just keeps saying Happy Birthday to you. I'm sure he'll understand next year.

Blowing out his candles. A big thanks to Elisabeth for his cake! It turned out great.







One of my favorite pictures from the day. He loves this little phone. Just look at him... you'd think someone was really on the other line.

No comments:

Post a Comment