Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sweet Kiddos!

Saturday evening, I took some pics of this beautiful family. Heath and I have gone to church together since we were tiny. We took these out as his parents home, and his mom showed me a picture of us together at church when we were maybe 2 or so. I am so jealous that their baby girl has blue eyes.. and I mean BLUE eyes..they are amazing! Cade is such a sweetie, and made me laugh probably more than I made him :-)! Thanks for having me Kelly!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. No, THANK YOU! I really love them:) Andy said you were "up clicking until midnight..." Ha! I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chesley, your pictures are so beautiful! You are definitely very talented. Thank you for the helpful comment on my blog. I have so much to learn but I have found that photography is something i LOVE to do! I hope you don't mind me asking...What kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are SOOOOOO good! as soon as i figure out what i want my girls to wear i am going to call you and set up a time!

    ReplyDelete