Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Baby Love

It seems that everyone around me is pregnant, so as these little babies make their debuts, I'm hitting their momma's up for practice sessions. I had my very first one yesterday, and it was oh so much fun! He was the perfect little guy, and I have major cravings to see him again soon! So does Claire, so we'll be back your way before long :-)!

When we first started the little guy wasn't sure he wanted to go to sleep, but after a little sweet talking, he started getting tired.

Photobucket

love those wrinkles!
Photobucket
sweet, tiny details..

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket
seriously, how perfect is he?! look at those little lips!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Angie - Thank you again for letting me attempt to capture your new little guy. You have no idea how much it means to me, and what a boost it gave me! Love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment