Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

For Laura Beth..

I tried to capture some shots of Carolina for Laura Beth, but let me start this by saying this is how Carolina felt about my camera :-)!
Photobucket


I did get some sweet ones, though she's not smiling in the majority of them. She was just not too sure about me & that camera!!
Photobucket






Photobucket



Photobucket

Big brother was a ham and would've smiled all day long!
Photobucket

She finally got what she really wanted..her lovie, paci & her momma!!
Photobucket



Soon, I really will post pictures of my own kids again! Everyone has been so gracious letting me practice taking pictures of them, plus I've been busy at work. I'm hoping to work on my own Christmas card pictures this weekend...that usually just results in frustration, but I'm crossing my fingers!!

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome!! I love how you captured the true Carolina - pouts, smiles, and lovey and paci! You are so good! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete