Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cookies & Pumpkins

This past weekend was packed full of fun stuff. Friday night, we baked some more treats! We did iced cookies this time with Jackson, Erin, and Mammy. Grant thought dumping all of the toppings out was the best part. I love cutting out cookies and decorating them, but Jackson was, by far, the best cookie decorator. After everyone went to bed, I stayed up Friday night making the infamous pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I gave most of them away just because I cannot resist them when they're in my house. Claire also turned 9 MONTHS OLD! on Friday!! I, however, am holding off on her "9 month" post until Thursday. We go to the dr. Thursday, so I'll have all of her official "stats" to post then. Let me just say that she is into EVERYTHING like you wouldn't believe!!

Saturday afternoon we headed to Springfield to Honeysuckle Hill. That place is in the middle of no where, at least as far as I'm concerned. They had pumpkins, farm animals, a corn pit, playgrounds, hayrides, a cow train. Grant had a great time. I was exhausted. Pics of all the fun are below.
The Cow Train
The Corn Pit...there was corn all in my dryer when I washed these clothes!

Are these not the cutest pajamas?! They were a Halloween surprise from carrie for my little ones. I really wanted a good pic of both kids wearing them, but Claire was having none of it!

Just so you know, Grant doesn't normally stand like this. I told him I wanted a picture of the front of his pj's, so he was sticking out his chest.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, you have to post the pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe - I've never heard of those! We did a haunted house today - it was fun! Thanks for the inspiration! Love the pajamas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have your recipe too! Love the pictures! The pajamas are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could give y'all the recipe, but my mom says I can't. The person that gave it to her said it was secret. I seriously had to talk her in to giving it even to me several years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! i especially love the picture of you in the cow train--priceless.

    ReplyDelete