Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Our 5th Anniversary!

Five years ago today we were married! It was a wonderful day, so just to reminisce a bit, I took some pictures of my favorite pictures. I'm not a mushy kind of person, so as much as I'd like to write something sweet, I just can't have it out there for all to read :-)! As I said in a previous post, we have no digital pics of the day, and since we don't have a scanner right now, this is the best I can do! This picture hangs in our hallway on the black & white wall, and is definitely one of my favorites!
Photobucket

This picture was at our reception and wasn't taken by our photographer, just someone at the wedding. I just think it's cute.

Photobucket

Since we anticipated being at our reception for a long time to have fun with everyone, we went ahead and did our "exit" from the wedding on the way to the reception so there would actually be people in the pictures.
Photobucket

It's been a fun 5 years! Looking forward to many many more!! Happy Anniversary Pookie!



3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, you two! Hope you have a fun night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty! i love that
    1st picture especially. happy anniversary! you can go out and have free fondue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 5 years!!! I hope that the two of you have had a great day celebrating your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete