Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Are They Crazy?

I'm sure alot of you know about the Duggars. They are the stars of 17 and counting on TLC. I just saw the headline that they welcomed their 18th child, a precious baby girl.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28053565/?gt1=43001

I L-O-V-E being pregnant. Seriously, nothing compares to the miracle that happens in your body for those 9 months. As uncomfortable as it may be, I haven't been in any hurry to deliver either of my babies - hence no inductions & 2 miserable, but very quick labors! BUT, Can you even imagine 15 pregnancies?! I sure can't, and that's the easy part. I feel like I'm losing my mind right now with only 2 children. I simply cannot imagine how I'd be with 18. I'm pretty sure they'd have to put me up!


No comments:

Post a Comment